Sunday 30 November 2014

Preferably...

  Hello.  Or preferably goodbye.  It's the last day of Enrich@ILT for the year.  Which means the last post.  Which means that no - one can update my challenges.  And trust me, sometimes, there are big challenges.

  We began the day with a game of musical bumps.  I don't react to quickly so I got out soon.

  Everyone was waiting hungrily for the shared lunch.  Unfortunately, there was enrich has got talent in the way.

  Some amazing talent I must say, and then we had the shared lunch.  Skip ford a bit and we are where we are now.  And I would bore you to death by saying everything that's happening in the present, but soon we have a tech challenge!!!!!

  Bye, but the opposite greeting next year!
Milk Man Wishes You The Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment