Sunday 9 November 2014

Hello Over There...

Hello, fellow blog readers.  What an breath-taking, puzzling day so far (only half of my day is done).

  We started off with 'Brain Boosters,' which was our last session, which I spent with Jenni, doing P.4.C. (Philosophy For Children).  We talked about what has changed, and that was a very interesting topic.  We came over the idea of parenting (that changed because of the no hitting rule) and also schooling (which has changed since the 'no whipping rule'.

Next I went to Sumo Cubes, which was the puzzling part of my day covered up.

  After morning tea, I went to Performance with Ginny.  We did some Christmas carols and most of my energy was drained so it was literally breath-taking.  We got some really awesome songs!!!

  So there, that is my day broke down into bits.  Have a lovely afternoon!
  Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment