Sunday 22 June 2014

My goal is...


Aloha...  And greetings to all.  Aloha is the hawaiian word for ' hello'.  I'm talking to you about...  Um... Oh yeah!  Goal setting.

  I did 'goal setting' with Nicola. We set goals for the second half of the year.  
Here are my goals that I set for my mid year report :

  • I need to focus on my time management for passion projects (I’m doing clay), reflection (reflection of my time doing pottery) and blogging.  I can hardly manage my time in this area of work.  I could potentially be slowed down with Marie as she has a number of people to work with. However, I could fill in my reflection sheet at home.



Then I changed it into a smaller goal for our goal tree and this is my varied and smaller version of my goal:

  • For my goal I need to focus on my time management in the area of pottery.  I will need to be more independent.  Grace W.
  Now it is sadly time to go.  I will say a hui (goodbye) as I share the exciting news!  Marie has just arrived and it's 11:00 and I'm so excited!!!  So a hui again.
And also mahalo (thank you).

No comments:

Post a Comment