Sunday 29 June 2014

Guten Tag, I like farm animals!

Guten Tag.  That's German for hello.  I've been studying Germany today.  You know discovering your past, right?  Well I come from Germany and I have a last name to prove it.  Mine means 'Weaver'.  Anyway I know the ideal decoration for my passion project, which, by the way is clay.  It's...  It's....

Farm Animals!

Yep, that's correct.  Animals on a farm.  I've already started planning.  A different animal for each product.  I've already done a pig and a duck.  It will be the cutest thing ever!

Also it's the end of Term 2 and we've have got homework to do over that time for our Discovering our Past project.

Guess what?  I'm basically the expert with clay without our clay tutor.  She wasn't here today so I had to teach some girls the basics of clay.

Oh, well that's the end of the Term.  I guess, well, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment