Sunday 30 March 2014

Epic Day at Enrich. Please read on......

EPIC       HEY!!!!!

I've had the awesomest day yet of the week (and all the other records of the week; It's just the start of the week anyway).  So I think I've got one rebus correct out of the few on the whiteboard.  Do you want to see it?  Okay here it is:

There are two ducks in front of two ducks.
There are two ducks behind two ducks.
There are two duck in between two ducks.
How many ducks are there?

I think.....


Two ducks in front, two ducks behind would equal four ducks.  Then in between.....  That wouldn't make sense.  Maybe there's ten ducks or eight or six....  I think there's six.

That was only part of my day.  You should of seen brain boosters with Paul.  It was so cool.  I love tangrams.  We made all these animals and people out of:

Two small triangles
A mediam triangle
Two big triangles
A square
A paralaragram

All laminated.  You might also need a sheet to tell you what shapes you need.

I still think the answer is six.  I'll tell you later......

EPIC       BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment