Sunday 9 March 2014

Discovery

Hi.....  Again.  Although I do have exciting news...  Our new topic is........  DISCOVERY!!!  Yeah.  Discovery.  And we HAVE NOT started passion project yet.  But yes, I am doing clay this year (again).  Last week, we didn't do a post.  We were too busy.  We have got some cool activities to go.  We are doing this very cool thing around discovery...  Immersion Discovery.  There are ten activities but you only have to do eight.  Four last week, four this week.  They are planted all around the classroom.  But that's still to come.  
Today, we learned the difference between open questions and closed questions. Open questions require a bit of thought and usually a long answer. Closed questions have a simple one word answer.   we had to conduct an interview with a buddy and eventually develop a biography of them. I interviewed Violet and this was one of the ten questions I asked her:  If time didn't matter, what period of time would you be in?                      
I look forward to you seeing my post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment