Sunday 27 July 2014

Everything seems so cute!!

Had a good day?  I did.  Today well...  I under-glazed!!!  It was so exciting!  I had already drew pencil on my plates so I was ahead.  I had drew a duck and a pig and they look so cute!  I love the thick black outline makes it stand out.  I also have a replica of a smiley face orange that is also adorable!  I also have a gift for someone (I'll tell you next week).  I love everything about what I painted (or under-glazed your choice)!

Also I have to sort out a time-table for the pottery.  I'm going to sort it out in whatever order I like.  So see me next week (also about the present) and you will know the order.

Speaking of the time-table, I have to do it!  And know is the best time!

See 'ya 'lats (for see you later)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment