Thursday 20 September 2012

This & That

Hi!  Well today we played Picadilly Circus.  It's basically a game where there's a ball ( there can be more balls ) and when you get one of the balls ( from another person )  you give it to someone else.  You can't give it to the person beside you.  The first time we played it ( last week ) I was the last one.  Oh, and I forgot to tell you the last one goes in the middle.  And again I forgot P4C and passion time.  For passion time we were smashing the beginner tiles (for masaics).  And for P4C I never go because usually I have creative writing.  But this time I went!  This time we all did.  But not in the same groups.  Because we were split in three groups. Our question was about being green and if it's ok to pollute? I don't think it's ok to pollute because then we will be harming the Earth and make things die.  OK.  Have to go.  I need the gardening girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment